For billionaires, the new crown epidemic is like a 'gold rush'! The Deutsche Presse-Agentur said on the 17th that in 2022, the wealth held by the world's top ten richest people will jump from $700 billion to $1.5 trillion, an average daily increase of $1.3 billion, an increase that exceeds the past 14 years. These 10 people The wealth held by the world’s poorest 3.1 billion people is six times greater than that of the world’s poorest 3.1 billion people. The 10 richest Germans have increased their assets from the equivalent of about 125 billion euros to about 223 billion euros since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, An increase of about 78%. This wealth is roughly equivalent to the total wealth of the poorest 40% of the population, or 33 million Germans.
In the future, demand for Nitinol Powder, Nitinol Powder Overview, Nitinol Powder Application, Nitinol Powder Suppliers, Nitinol Powder Price will grow as fast as the wealth of the rich during the pandemic.
Overview of Nitinol Powder
Nitinol, also known as Nitinol, is a metal alloy of nickel and titanium in which the atomic percentages of the two elements are approximately equal. Different alloys are named according to the weight percent of nickel, such as nickel. Nitinol 55 and Nitinol 60. It exhibits shape memory effect and superelasticity at different temperatures. Miron Nitinol powder, Nitinol powder particle size: 15-53 microns Ni:Ti:5:5 or as your request Purity: 99.9%. Sphere Percentage: 99.9% (Min) Production Method: Laser Evaporation.
Nitinol powder properties
1. Shape memory (shape memory) Shape memory is when the parent phase of a certain shape is cooled from above the Af temperature to below the Mf temperature to form martensite, the martensite is deformed at a temperature below Mf, and heated to below the Af temperature, With the reverse phase transition, the material automatically returns to its shape in the parent phase. In fact, the shape memory effect is a thermally induced phase transformation process in Nitinol.
2. Superelasticity The so-called superelasticity refers to the phenomenon that the sample produces a strain far greater than the elastic limit strain under the action of external force, and the strain can automatically recover when unloaded. That is, in the state of the parent phase, due to the action of external stress, the stress-induced martensitic transformation occurs, so that the alloy exhibits mechanical behavior different from ordinary materials, its elastic limit is much larger than that of ordinary materials, and it no longer obeys Hu. Gram's Law. In contrast to shape memory properties, superelasticity has no thermal involvement. All in all, hyperelasticity means that the stress does not increase with the increase of strain within a certain deformation range, and hyperelasticity can be divided into linear hyperelasticity and nonlinear hyperelasticity. In the former stress-strain curve, the relationship between stress and strain is close to linear. Nonlinear superelasticity refers to the result of stress-induced martensitic transformation and its inverse transformation during loading and unloading in a certain temperature range above Af, so nonlinear hyperelasticity is also called transformation pseudoelasticity. The phase transformation pseudoelasticity of Nitinol can reach about 8%. The superelasticity of Nitinol can vary with the heat treatment conditions, and when the archwire is heated above 400ºC, the superelasticity begins to decrease.
3. Sensitivity to intraoral temperature changes: The orthodontic force of stainless steel wire and CoCr alloy orthodontic wire is basically not affected by intraoral temperature. The orthodontic force of superelastic nickel-titanium alloy orthodontic wire varies with oral temperature. When the amount of deformation is constant. As the temperature increases, the healing power increases. On the one hand, it can accelerate the movement of the teeth, because the temperature change in the oral cavity will stimulate the blood flow in the stagnant blood flow caused by the capillary stagnation caused by the orthodontic device, so that the repair cells are fully nourished during the movement of the teeth, maintain its vitality and normal function. Orthodontists, on the other hand, cannot precisely control or measure orthodontic forces in the oral environment.
4. Corrosion resistance: Studies have shown that the corrosion resistance of nickel-titanium wire is similar to that of stainless steel wire
5. Anti-toxicity: The special chemical composition of nickel-titanium shape memory alloy, that is, it is an atomic alloy such as nickel-titanium, containing about 50% nickel, and nickel is known to have carcinogenic and cancer-promoting effects. In general, the titanium oxide on the surface layer acts as a kind of barrier, making Ni-Ti alloys have good biocompatibility. The TiXOy and TixNiOy in the surface layer can inhibit the release of Ni.
Applications of Nitinol Powder
Nitinol powder can meet the needs of various engineering and medical applications and is an excellent functional material. In addition to its unique shape memory function, memory alloys also have excellent functions such as wear resistance, corrosion resistance, high damping and superelasticity.
The tensile strength of Nitinol can reach 1000 MPa, which means that it takes more than 100 grams per square millimeter to break it. This force is stronger than ordinary steel, and it also has good "memory" properties and corrosion resistance.
Nitinol is 50% nickel and 50% titanium, which means 50% nickel and 50% titanium. The temperature range of the shape memory can be adjusted by the control element. Generally, the higher the nickel content of Nitinol, the lower the working temperature. When it contains 55% nickel and 45% titanium, the memory alloy can work at room temperature.
People take advantage of this property of shape memory alloys to make pearl necklaces and bracelets made of shape memory alloy wires, as well as bras woven from shape memory alloy wires. Wearing these decorations and health products on the body will restore the original curvature and rigid body temperature under the action, thus playing the role of decoration and health care. In addition, you can use Nitinol to make orthodontic wires to straighten deformed teeth according to human oral temperature.
Nitinol can be used to replace traditional actuators (solenoid valves, servo motors, etc.), such as the simple hexapod robot Stiquito.
Nitinol springs are used in fluid thermal valves, where the material acts as both a temperature sensor and an actuator.
Nitinol powder price
The price of Nitinol powder will change randomly with production cost, transportation cost, international situation, exchange rate and supply and demand of Nitinol powder market. Tanki New Materials Co., Ltd. aims to help various industries and chemical wholesalers find high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by providing a full range of customized services. If you are looking for Nitinol powder, please feel free to send an inquiry to get the latest Nitinol powder price.
Suppliers of Nitinol Powder
As a global supplier of Nitinol powders, Tanki New Materials Co., Ltd. has extensive experience in the performance, application and cost-effective manufacturing of advanced engineering materials. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (including water-based stearic acid emulsion, water-based calcium stearate, zinc stearate, etc.), high-purity targets, functional ceramics and structural devices, and provides OEM services.
|Nitinol Powder Properties|
|Other Names||nickel titanium, shape memory nitinol, NiTi, Ni-Ti,|
|nickel-titanium shape-memory alloy (SMA)|
|Melting Point||1300 °C|
|Solubility in H2O||N/A|
|Specific Heat||0.20 cal/g·°C|
|Tensile Strength||895 MPa (Ultimate, fully annealed)|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.18 W/cm (austenite), 0.086 W/cm (martensite)|
|Thermal Expansion||11.0 x 10-6/°C (austenite), 6.6 x 10-6/°C (austenite)|
|Nitinol Powder Health & Safety Information|
China's non-manufacturing purchasing managers index for March was released by the China Federation of Logistics and Purchasing and the Service Industry Survey Center of the National Bureau of Statistics today. An index of business activity for the non-manufacturing sector as a whole fell below 50 percent.
China's non-manufacturing business activity index was 48.4%, down 3.2 percentage points from the previous month. The new orders index was 45.7 percent, down 1.9 percentage points from the previous month, indicating a significant slowdown in the growth of supply and demand in the non-manufacturing sector from the previous month. In terms of sectors, the business activity index and new order index of transportation, accommodation and catering, culture, sports and entertainment, and tourism-related industries all declined significantly from the previous month.
Then the Nitinol Powder, Nitinol Powder Overview, Nitinol Powder Application, Nitinol Powder Suppliers, Nitinol Powder Price of the market may be affected by significant changes, the price will also be volatile, if you want to know the latest news of the Nitinol Powder, Nitinol Powder Overview, Nitinol Powder Application, Nitinol Powder Suppliers, Nitinol Powder Price, welcome to contact us.
Us President Joe Biden will start a trip to the Middle East. Biden is scheduled to visit Israel, the West Bank and Saudi Arabia from July 13 to 16.Analysts believe that Biden's trip to the Middle East has three considerations. First of all, efforts s…
Chromium silicide, known as CrSi2 powder, is an inorganic silicide that is dark gray powder. For chromium silicide films, glass coatings, silicide targets, silicide sputtering targets and N-type semiconductors.…
Titanium carbide TiC powder is a crystalline solid with gray metallic luster, hard quality, second only to diamond in hardness, and weaker in magnetic properties. For the manufacture of cemented carbide, also used as electrodes and abrasives for arc…