From April the French government will reduce fuel taxes slightly to ease the burden on consumers.
Warned of possible energy shortages in France by the end of the year and called on the French to conserve electricity and gas from now on, saying that if nothing was done, The energy situation will be tough this winter. Some experts say that there are two main reasons for France's energy crisis: first, the conflict between Russia and Ukraine affected the gas market and caused supply tension; The second is a safety review of France's newest nuclear power plant, which may lead to a reduction in output this year. In order to alleviate the energy crisis, the whole French society needs to be mobilized, whether it is the industrial sector, the tertiary sector or every French citizen. Now it is urgent. Rising fuel prices may also have an impact on shipments of the Titanium Carbide TiC Powder,Overview of Titanium Carbide TiC Powder,Application of Titanium Carbide TiC Powder,Titanium carbide TiC powder price,Titanium Carbide TiC Powder Supplier.
Overview of Titanium Carbide TiC Powder
The chemical formula of titanium carbide is TiC. It is a steel grey crystal with a metallic sheen. It is thermally and electrically conductive, and its electrical conductivity decreases with increasing temperature, thus taking on the properties of a medal. It is a hard, high-melting compound, second only to diamond in hardness, with a microhardness of 2850 kg/mm2. The lattice constant a=4.173×10-8cm. The melting point is 3150 ℃, the boiling point is 4820 ℃, and the relative density is 4.9. TiN and TiO have the same lattice and the same parameters, so a series of continuous solid solutions can be formed between them. Heating above 1500 °C in H2 gas, C removal occurs gradually. The mixture of Ti(C,N) carbon nitride reacts with N2 gas above 1200 ℃ to form a variable composition. The oxidation rate of TiC is slow at 800 °C, but TiC powder can be combusted in O2 at 600 °C to generate TiO2 and CO2. At 1200 °C, it reacts with O2 gas to generate TiO2 and CO. It does not interact with water, but can react with water vapor to generate TiO2, CO and H2 at temperatures above 700 °C. Does not react with CO, but reacts with CO2 at 1200 °C to generate TiO2 and CO. Insoluble in hydrochloric acid and lye, soluble in nitric acid and aqua regia.
Preparation method of titanium carbide TiC powder
1. Carbon black for carbothermic reduction at 1700-2100 ℃
To reduce TiO2, the chemical reaction formula is: TiO2(S)+3C(s)=TiC(S)+2CO(g).
2. Direct carbonization method TiC is prepared by the reaction of Ti powder and carbon powder. Ti(s)+C(s)=TiC The application of this method is limited due to the difficulty in preparing submicron titanium powders. The above reaction takes 5-20 hours to complete, the reaction process is difficult to control, and the reactants are seriously agglomerated. It requires further grinding to prepare fine TiC powder. In order to obtain a purer product, the fine powder after ball milling needs to be purified by chemical methods.
3. Chemical vapor deposition
The synthesis method utilizes the reaction between TiCl4, H2 and C
Reactants react with hot tungsten or carbon monofilament. TiC crystals are grown directly on the monofilament. The yield and sometimes even the quality of TiC powder synthesized by this method is severely limited.
4. Sol-gel method
The invention relates to a method for fully mixing and dispersing a material and a solution to prepare a small particle size product. It has the advantages of good chemical uniformity, small powder particle size, narrow distribution and low heat treatment temperature, but the synthesis process is complicated and the drying shrinkage rate is large.
5. Microwave method
Using nano-titanium dioxide and carbon black as raw materials, using the principle of carbothermal reduction reaction, the material is heated by microwave energy. In fact, the dielectric loss of the material in the high-frequency electric field is used to convert microwave energy into thermal energy, so that nano-TiO2 and carbon can synthesize TiC.
Application of Titanium Carbide TiC Powder
1. Titanium carbide powder is used for high temperature thermal spraying materials, welding materials, hard coating materials, military aviation materials, carbides and cermets.
2. Titanium carbide powder is used as an additive in the production of thermistors to improve wear resistance.
3. Titanium carbide powder has a NaCl-type cubic crystal structure. Adding 6% to 30% of TiC to WC-Co cemented carbide forms a TiC-WC solid solution with WC, which can significantly improve red heat, wear resistance, oxidation resistance, Corrosion resistance and other properties, more suitable for processing steel than WC-Co cemented carbide. Alloys such as Ni-Mo can also be used as binders to form tungsten-free cemented carbides, which can improve the turning speed and the precision and finish of the workpiece.
4. Used as tool material and additive for metal bismuth, zinc, cadmium smelting crucible, preparation of semiconductor wear-resistant film, HDD large-capacity storage equipment, is an important part of cemented carbide, used as deoxidizer in steelmaking industry, also Used as cermet, it has the characteristics of high hardness, corrosion resistance and good thermal stability.
Titanium carbide TiC powder price
The price of titanium carbide TiC powder will change randomly with the production cost, transportation cost, international situation and market supply and demand of titanium carbide TiC powder. Tanki New Materials Co.,Ltd aims to help various industries and chemical wholesalers find high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by providing a full range of customized services. If you are looking for titanium carbide TiC powder, please feel free to send an inquiry to get the latest price of titanium carbide TiC powder.
Titanium Carbide TiC Powder Supplier
As a global supplier of titanium carbide TiC powders, Tanki New Materials Ltd. has extensive experience in advanced, engineered material properties, applications and cost-effective manufacturing. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (including boron carbide, aluminum carbide, boron carbide, etc.), high-purity target materials, functional ceramics and structural devices, and provides OEM services.
|Titanium Carbide Properties|
|Other Names||titanium(IV) carbide, TiC powder|
|Melting Point||3160 °C|
|Boiling Point||4820 °C|
|Solubility in H2O||N/A|
|Titanium Carbide Health & Safety Information|
The war in Russia and Ukraine is roiling global financial markets. Russia and Ukraine are important commodity suppliers in the world, so their conflict is bound to make a full impact on the global commodity supply. In view of this, the price of the Titanium Carbide TiC Powder,Overview of Titanium Carbide TiC Powder,Application of Titanium Carbide TiC Powder,Titanium carbide TiC powder price,Titanium Carbide TiC Powder Supplier may continue to rise in the future.
Europe's largest economy, Germany, recently activated an emergency plan to manage gas supplies that the natural gas could be rationed if supplies are disrupted or disrupted by a stand-off over Russian demands to pay for fuel in rubles. German Vice-C…
Diamond nanopowder is the hardest material known. The industrial production of nanoscale diamond is carried out under high temperature and pressure. It has been widely used in electronics manufacturing, jewelry, textiles and corrosion-resistant coati…
Magnesium nitride is an inorganic compound composed of nitrogen and magnesium and belongs to the cubic crystal system. It is used to prepare special ceramic materials.…